Looking for an Academic Director.
Are you interested in working in China starting in March 2019 ? World Leading Schools Association (wlsafoundation.com) and CHEER Foundation (cheereef.com) in Shanghai are looking for a highly motivated Academic Director at their international secondary school
programs (grades 6-9 in the WLSA/XZY Middle School International program) in Shanghai.
The school consists of 14 teachers and 180 students.
For more information please contact Herman Kuiper (06-18704143). If you want to apply please send your letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of a Master Degree
- A minimum of five years teaching experience.
- School management skills
- A strong desire to work with Chinese students in China to prepare them for grade 10 (High school)
- Experience in an international academic environment.
- Monthly salary depending on experience and skills.
- A Chinese Z-Visa (legal work visa)
- Accommodation Assistance (we will help you find an apartment and help you register your utilities)
- Renewable yearly contracts
- Air flight reimbursement after the completion of your contract.
- Reimbursement for air flight for holiday once a year
- Emergency medical insurance
- An excellent and supportive working environment